SAVE THE DATE!
19 - 21 June 2017
Hotel Casa 400
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The event will focus on the importance of cereals and wheat in particular in our daily diet and set the floor to discuss the scientific progress in breeding, processing and nutritional aspects, with an outlook to the future.
Special attention will be dedicated to the state of the art insight and knowledge of enzymes in processing grains for food and beverages, feed and non-food.
Registration is now OPEN for the 6th C&E Spring Meeting "Great Grain Products for the Future" and 7th European Symposium on Enzymes in Grain Processing.
Full Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to Sessions
- Access to the Exhibition area
- Lunch and coffee breaks on 19-21 June
- Welcome reception on 19 June
- Conference materials
Robert J. Hamer, Vice-President R&D Discover Foods and Director Unilever R&D will be opening our event with a speech about "Re-engaging the consumer" during the Keynote Session on Monday 19 June.
Other highlights include:
- A presentation by Martijn Noort, from TNO, about the structure design of
bakery products by 3D printing.
- Elke Arendt, from the University College of Cork, will present the advances in gluten free cereal research.
- Gilles Mur's presentation, from DuPont Industrial Biosciences, will focus on the role of enzymes during malting and the benefit of adding enzymes in low carb beer or when specialty malts or non-barley raw materials are used.
We look forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam!
For more information, please contact:
C&E Spring Meeting 2017 Secretariat
c/o MCI Brussels
Boulevard du Souverain 280
Tel: +32 (0)2 789 23 39
Fax: +32 (0)2 743 15 50