The AACC International Check Sample Program is an important quality tool for food-testing laboratories worldwide. The program enables subscribers to assess and strengthen quality standards by evaluating the accuracy and consistency of their test data.
Three services are offered by the AACCI Check Sample Program:Check SamplesProficiency Rating Analytical Reference Materials
As a subscriber to the AACCI Check Sample Program, your laboratory will receive:
- Specially prepared samples from AACCI on the schedule specified for your subscription
- Statistical analysis of your laboratory’s results along with those of other subscribers
- Complete confidentiality of results – each subscriber receives a unique subscriber ID that is updated on a yearly basis
- In addition, Proficiency Rating subscribers will receive quantitative estimates of accuracy via special reports
- Annual certificates are issued to those participating in the Proficiency Rating whose yearly results meet appropriate standards
For more information on the Check Sample Program please explore our website by using the options to the left.
2011 AACC International Analytical Accuracy Awardees
All subscribers to the various AACC International check samples that include a proficiency rating option are eligible, whether or not they have elected the option, provided they have met the requirements for submission of results for the year involved. For each check sample, the award is presented to the laboratory submitting the most accurate analyses. View the awardees for 2011.
Corporate Membership Discount
Special discounted prices on the Check Sample Program is one of many benefits available to AACC International Corporate Members. For more information on Corporate Membership, please click here.