Individuals who are presently enrolled as full-time students in an accredited college or university in grain science or a related discipline are eligible for the student membership reduced rates, provided their application is endorsed by a faculty member.
With Your Student Membership:
- With a free online subscription to Cereal Chemistry, an international journal publishing high-quality scientific papers reporting significant, recent research in the areas of genetics, composition, processing, and utilization of grains.
- With free online access to Cereal Foods World providing you with the most current industry and product information with articles that focus on food chemistry, nutrition, processing, regulatory, product development and applications, quality assurance, analytical procedures, food safety, and other technical areas.
- Obtain expert advice and guidance from professionals in your field
Grow your future career
- Apply for scholarship awards from the AACCI Foundation
- Connect with your peers through the dynamic Student Division
- Participate in the annual Student Product Development and Best Student Research Paper Competitions
- Find your first job though AACCI’s online career placement services
Membership with AACCI is transferable upon request due to unexpected events, such as a job change, grant funding restrictions, etc. Transfer of membership to another individual includes the remainder of current term’s membership benefits. To find out more about transferring your membership please contact AACCI member services at +1.651.454.7250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.