Professional membership is for individuals working or interested in the field of grain-based foods. Professional membership includes:
[ NETWORKING & CONNECTIONS ]
- Develop key relationships with colleagues in a close-knit community.
- Join a Division or Section to connect with peers in your area of expertise or region.
- Find career opportunities in the AACCI Job Center.
- Keep up with AACCI through monthly member e-newsletters.
- Use your voice—vote in AACCI elections.
[ RESEARCH & INNOVATION ]
- View the latest research with Cereal Chemistry's high-quality scientific papers reporting significant, recent research in the areas of genetics, composition, processing, and utilization of grains. Or join a technical committee to share your expertise.
- Present research at the Annual Meeting or submit a manuscript to an AACCI journal.
- View free live and on-demand webinars on the hot topics in the industry.
- Build your scientific knowledge by attending short courses and annual meetings at a discount.
[ INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES ]
- Read articles that focus on food chemistry, nutrition, processing, regulatory, product development and applications, quality assurance, analytical procedures, food safety, and other technical areas. in Cereal Foods World for free
- Find all grain-related resources from milling to entomology in the AACCI PRESS Bookstore.
- Access to hundreds of recorded presentations from the AACCI Annual Meetings.
Membership with AACCI is transferable upon request due to unexpected events, such as a job change, grant funding restrictions, etc. Transfer of membership to another individual includes the remainder of current term’s membership benefits. To find out more about transferring your membership please contact AACCI member services at +1.651.454.7250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.